Title update 14 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 releases of Minecraft, currently undergoing testing with Sony and Microsoft, is set to introduce a bevy of new additions and gamplay changes.
The latest patch features invisibility and night vision potions, tripwire hook, "carrot on a stick" and enchanted book. The update also adds slabs, blocks and ore of a variety of materials such as emerald and nether quartz. New recipes, new Zombie Villagers mobs, different villager professions and new terrain generation features are also included in the update.
Players can now control riding a pig with a "carrot on a stick," trade with villagers and have more control of the placement of blocks, stairs and slabs, along with additional gameplay changes. The detailed list of changes and additions coming in the update is available at the official Minecraft forums.
More than one million copies of Minecraft have been sold for the PlayStation 3, developer Mojang announced earlier this year, with the Xbox 360 version surpassing 10 million sales last December. PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One versions are slated to launch in 2014.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?