The Xbox One console bundle featuring Titanfall that launched earlier this month is available at a reduced price through the Microsoft Store, according to the bundle's listing.
The bundle — which includes the Xbox One and Kinect, a wireless controller, chat headset, voucher for one month of Xbox Live Gold and a download code for Respawn Entertainment's shooter Titanfall — is currently available for $449.99. This is a $50 discount from its original price of $499.99 at launch on March 11.
Currently a standard Xbox One set, which comes with all of the above minus the code for Titanfall and a month of Xbox Live, retails for $499.99. The Microsoft Store is also offering several Xbox One bundles, including one featuring a charge kit and copy of Forza Motorsport 5 for $599.99, a Complete Bundle featuring 12 months of Xbox Live and three games (one of them Forza 5) for $699.95 and a $799.99 bundle including 12 months of Xbox Live, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One, and three games in addition to Forza 5.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?