The Xbox One console bundle featuring Titanfall that launched earlier this month is available at a reduced price through the Microsoft Store, according to the bundle's listing.
The bundle — which includes the Xbox One and Kinect, a wireless controller, chat headset, voucher for one month of Xbox Live Gold and a download code for Respawn Entertainment's shooter Titanfall — is currently available for $449.99. This is a $50 discount from its original price of $499.99 at launch on March 11.
Currently a standard Xbox One set, which comes with all of the above minus the code for Titanfall and a month of Xbox Live, retails for $499.99. The Microsoft Store is also offering several Xbox One bundles, including one featuring a charge kit and copy of Forza Motorsport 5 for $599.99, a Complete Bundle featuring 12 months of Xbox Live and three games (one of them Forza 5) for $699.95 and a $799.99 bundle including 12 months of Xbox Live, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One, and three games in addition to Forza 5.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story