The Xbox One console bundle featuring Titanfall that launched earlier this month is available at a reduced price through the Microsoft Store, according to the bundle's listing.
The bundle — which includes the Xbox One and Kinect, a wireless controller, chat headset, voucher for one month of Xbox Live Gold and a download code for Respawn Entertainment's shooter Titanfall — is currently available for $449.99. This is a $50 discount from its original price of $499.99 at launch on March 11.
Currently a standard Xbox One set, which comes with all of the above minus the code for Titanfall and a month of Xbox Live, retails for $499.99. The Microsoft Store is also offering several Xbox One bundles, including one featuring a charge kit and copy of Forza Motorsport 5 for $599.99, a Complete Bundle featuring 12 months of Xbox Live and three games (one of them Forza 5) for $699.95 and a $799.99 bundle including 12 months of Xbox Live, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One, and three games in addition to Forza 5.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-riors (part 2)