Ubisoft will bring titles like Watch Dogs, The Crew and Trials Fusion to PAX East next month, and offer attendees the opportunity to get hands-on time with Child of Light, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms and Might and Magic Duel of Champions Online Card Game.
In addition to getting hands-on time with select games, those who pre-order Watch Dogs or The Crew at the Ubisoft booth will receive a free t-shirt.
This year also sees the return of The Next Level, a competitive gaming tournament that Ubisoft first launched last year to encourage players to compete with each other in games that usually aren't played competitively, like Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Just Dance 2014 and Rayman Legends.
The full list of games Ubisoft will be showing at PAX East includes: Watch Dogs, The Crew, Child of Light, Trials Fusion, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Might and Magic Duel of Champions Online Card Game and an unannounced downloadable title that will have its first hands-on demo during the show.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'