Nvidia will release a new graphics card featuring two GPUS called the GTX Titan Z, the company announced via its blog.
The graphics card was unveiled by CEO Jen-Hsun Huang during the annual GPU Technology Conference. In addition to 12 GB of dedicated frame buffer memory, the card will feature two GK110 chips, 5,760 processing cores and run its twin GPUs at the same clock speed. The card will run "cool and quiet, rather than hot and loud" and is "engineered for next-generation 5K and multi-monitor gaming."
"If you're in desperate need of a supercomputer that you need to fit under your desk, we have just the card for you," Jen-Hsun said.
An Nvidia representative confirmed to Polygon that the card will be available for $2,999.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?