Xbox Live connectivity issues are affecting various services across both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, including playing multiplayer games online and buying add-on content, according to the Xbox Live status page.
The latest update as of this writing, which was posted at 4:49 p.m. ET, indicates that Xbox Live users are having trouble playing Titanfall and Forza Motorsport 5 online, and purchasing in-game DLC in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Fable Trilogy, Twisted Pixel Games Bundle and Halo 4. Other ongoing issues include cloud storage access; posting or viewing game performance; and capturing game footage.
"Our team is engaged and working hard to get these issue [sic] resolved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while our engineers investigate," reads the update, whose text did not change from the previous update, which came at 4:08 p.m. ET.
Update: Microsoft has resolved the issues with Titanfall and Forza 5 as of 10:43 p.m. ET, according to the service status page, which still indicates ongoing "limited" performance elsewhere.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Wii U owners can now transfer their data to another Wii U
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4