Xbox Live connectivity issues are affecting various services across both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, including playing multiplayer games online and buying add-on content, according to the Xbox Live status page.
The latest update as of this writing, which was posted at 4:49 p.m. ET, indicates that Xbox Live users are having trouble playing Titanfall and Forza Motorsport 5 online, and purchasing in-game DLC in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Fable Trilogy, Twisted Pixel Games Bundle and Halo 4. Other ongoing issues include cloud storage access; posting or viewing game performance; and capturing game footage.
"Our team is engaged and working hard to get these issue [sic] resolved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while our engineers investigate," reads the update, whose text did not change from the previous update, which came at 4:08 p.m. ET.
Update: Microsoft has resolved the issues with Titanfall and Forza 5 as of 10:43 p.m. ET, according to the service status page, which still indicates ongoing "limited" performance elsewhere.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)