Xbox Live connectivity issues are affecting various services across both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, including playing multiplayer games online and buying add-on content, according to the Xbox Live status page.
The latest update as of this writing, which was posted at 4:49 p.m. ET, indicates that Xbox Live users are having trouble playing Titanfall and Forza Motorsport 5 online, and purchasing in-game DLC in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Fable Trilogy, Twisted Pixel Games Bundle and Halo 4. Other ongoing issues include cloud storage access; posting or viewing game performance; and capturing game footage.
"Our team is engaged and working hard to get these issue [sic] resolved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while our engineers investigate," reads the update, whose text did not change from the previous update, which came at 4:08 p.m. ET.
Update: Microsoft has resolved the issues with Titanfall and Forza 5 as of 10:43 p.m. ET, according to the service status page, which still indicates ongoing "limited" performance elsewhere.
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?