Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls acknowledges what this series has always done best: Burying players in mounds of loot.
The expansion, and the mechanic-tweaking overhaul that preceded it in the form of the "Loot 2.0" patch, moves faster than its vanilla counterpart. More than ever, the game turns enemies into legendary-item-filled piñatas, and gives players larger and larger broom handles with which to bash them open. Whoa, hey! There's some Rolos in here, too! How did you know Rolos are my favorite, Diablo?
Join Arthur Gies and I as we smash our way through the expansion's new offerings, like the heavily armored Crusader class and bite-sized Adventure missions. Watch as I give Arthur invaluable fashion advice, like, for instance, how to make his character not look like Ronald McDonald.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- PS4 Beta Codes