Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls acknowledges what this series has always done best: Burying players in mounds of loot.
The expansion, and the mechanic-tweaking overhaul that preceded it in the form of the "Loot 2.0" patch, moves faster than its vanilla counterpart. More than ever, the game turns enemies into legendary-item-filled piñatas, and gives players larger and larger broom handles with which to bash them open. Whoa, hey! There's some Rolos in here, too! How did you know Rolos are my favorite, Diablo?
Join Arthur Gies and I as we smash our way through the expansion's new offerings, like the heavily armored Crusader class and bite-sized Adventure missions. Watch as I give Arthur invaluable fashion advice, like, for instance, how to make his character not look like Ronald McDonald.
More from Polygon
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?