Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls acknowledges what this series has always done best: Burying players in mounds of loot.
The expansion, and the mechanic-tweaking overhaul that preceded it in the form of the "Loot 2.0" patch, moves faster than its vanilla counterpart. More than ever, the game turns enemies into legendary-item-filled piñatas, and gives players larger and larger broom handles with which to bash them open. Whoa, hey! There's some Rolos in here, too! How did you know Rolos are my favorite, Diablo?
Join Arthur Gies and I as we smash our way through the expansion's new offerings, like the heavily armored Crusader class and bite-sized Adventure missions. Watch as I give Arthur invaluable fashion advice, like, for instance, how to make his character not look like Ronald McDonald.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Insured Profits Review - The TRUTH!
- GET > Insured Profits Review, Download Insured Profits System Now
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20