Ubisoft's latest trailer for upcoming action adventure Watch Dogs gives viewers a tour of the game's version of Chicago, a bustling city with an underlying network of cameras and computers for protagonist Aiden Pierce to hack.
The video above details the game's dynamic lighting and weather systems, as well as the work put in to making sure all in-game citizens are realistic. Each NPC has its own personality and personal data for Aiden to hack, as the entire city is one giant playground for our hero to manipulate.
Watch Dogs will launch on May 27 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. A Wii U version will follow at a later date. Senior producer Dominic Guay told Polygon that a 2014 release for this version was still a possibility, with no firm ship date set as of now.
Check out Polygon's in-depth preview on Watch Dogs in which we detail the game's delay and shying away from the spotlight these past few months.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.