Ubisoft's latest trailer for upcoming action adventure Watch Dogs gives viewers a tour of the game's version of Chicago, a bustling city with an underlying network of cameras and computers for protagonist Aiden Pierce to hack.
The video above details the game's dynamic lighting and weather systems, as well as the work put in to making sure all in-game citizens are realistic. Each NPC has its own personality and personal data for Aiden to hack, as the entire city is one giant playground for our hero to manipulate.
Watch Dogs will launch on May 27 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. A Wii U version will follow at a later date. Senior producer Dominic Guay told Polygon that a 2014 release for this version was still a possibility, with no firm ship date set as of now.
Check out Polygon's in-depth preview on Watch Dogs in which we detail the game's delay and shying away from the spotlight these past few months.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever