Halo: Spartan Assault, Vanguard Games' twin-sick shooter, will be released on Steam April 4 for $4.99.
According to a Steam listing, it will be compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 and will run on a dual core processor with 1 GB of RAM, though a quad core processor and 2 GB of RAM is recommended.
Halo: Spartan Assault was first released in July 2013 and is available now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One for $9.99. From April 3-9, it will be on sale for $1.99 in the Windows 8 and Windows Phone app stores, where it regularly sells for $6.99. On April 20, its price will drop permanently to $4.99 on all Windows platforms.
For more on Halo: Spartan Assault, you can read Polygon's review.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?