Square Enix's PAX East 2014 plans consist of a show floor booth featuring three games including Murdered: Soul Suspect, as well as two panels, the publisher announced today.
PAX East attendees will be able to head to Square Enix's booth, #548, to see Murdered (screenshot above), the thriller from Airtight Games that is in development on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One; Nosgoth, the free-to-play PC multiplayer action game by Psyonix; and Hitman Go, the turn-based strategy game for mobile devices from Square Enix Montreal. All three titles will be playable at the booth.
Square Enix is also holding panels during the show for Murdered and Nosgoth. Simply called "Murdered: Soul Suspect," the game's panel will focus on the mental makeup of murderers and run from 6-7 p.m. ET in the Albatross Theatre on Friday, April 11. The panelists at "Nosgoth: Vampire vs. Human Action" will show off a new character class and give away beta keys to all in attendance; that session will run from 12-1 p.m. on Sunday, April 13.
PAX East 2014 takes place at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston from April 11-13, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the latest from the show. For more on Murdered, check out our recent preview.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer