Ultra Street Fighter 4 players will be able choose their favorite version of any fighter featuring their original balance with the Edition Select Mode, Capcom revealed today.
Once a player selects a character, they then can choose which version of the fighter they would like to use from past Street Fighter 4 versions, including Street Fighter 4 (original), Super Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver.2012 and Ultra Street Fighter 4. A full list of character changes for each version is available on the Shoryuken wiki.
Ultra Street Fighter 4 will launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in June, with a Windows PC version following in August. Players can purchase the title as a standalone for $39.99 on consoles and $29.99 on Windows PC, while owners of Super Street Fighter 4 can upgrade to Ultra for $14.99.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?