Ultra Street Fighter 4 players will be able choose their favorite version of any fighter featuring their original balance with the Edition Select Mode, Capcom revealed today.
Once a player selects a character, they then can choose which version of the fighter they would like to use from past Street Fighter 4 versions, including Street Fighter 4 (original), Super Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver.2012 and Ultra Street Fighter 4. A full list of character changes for each version is available on the Shoryuken wiki.
Ultra Street Fighter 4 will launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in June, with a Windows PC version following in August. Players can purchase the title as a standalone for $39.99 on consoles and $29.99 on Windows PC, while owners of Super Street Fighter 4 can upgrade to Ultra for $14.99.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites