Dust: An Elysian Tail, the hand-animated action role-playing game, surpassed one million sales across Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, GOG and Humble Bundle, co-creator Dean Dodrill revealed today.
The game set in a world of anthropomorphic animals launched on Xbox Live Arcade in 2012 and saw a release on Windows PC via Steam last May and GOG.com in November. The version supports Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud. Linux and Mac versions rolled out in December and, according to Dodrill, Linux sales currently reflect roughly one percent of Steam purchases.
Dust: An Elysian Tail was included in the Humble Bundle 11, which launched Feb. 18 and features Antichamber, Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine and The Swapper, Fez, Beat Buddy and Starseed Pilgrim. To date 468,494 Humble Bundle 11 packages have been sold.
More from Polygon
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27