Ubisoft won't release a Watch Dogs demo before the game launches because developer Ubisoft Montreal is focusing on finishing the game, said creative director Jonathan Morin on Twitter last week.
"[There is] no demo planned before release," said Morin. In a later tweet, he explained, "Demos take time, the focus is on the game." Ubisoft originally said it would launch Watch Dogs last November, but a month before then, the publisher delayed the game to 2014; it is now set for release May 27 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, with the Wii U version scheduled to arrive later.
Morin added that Ubisoft will release more footage of Watch Dogs between now and the game's release date. For more, check out our report on why the company delayed the open-world title.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18