Do you really even need the NSFW warning on this one?
It certainly qualifies for that alert — there are sights in this Overview of South Park: The Stick of Truth that cannot be unseen, utterances that cannot be unheard. Sure, a lot of it is fairly benign; there's nothing particularly unsavory about the game's plethora of character progression and customization options, nor is its explorable open world inherently unpalatable. But there are certainly, definitely things that are not suitable for consumption in work environments. Or home environments. Or Earth, in general.
In this Overview, Justin and I walk through an early section of Obsidian's new role-playing game, engaging in an at-length discussion of flatulence and its place in the interactive arts. Enjoy?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)