Do you really even need the NSFW warning on this one?
It certainly qualifies for that alert — there are sights in this Overview of South Park: The Stick of Truth that cannot be unseen, utterances that cannot be unheard. Sure, a lot of it is fairly benign; there's nothing particularly unsavory about the game's plethora of character progression and customization options, nor is its explorable open world inherently unpalatable. But there are certainly, definitely things that are not suitable for consumption in work environments. Or home environments. Or Earth, in general.
In this Overview, Justin and I walk through an early section of Obsidian's new role-playing game, engaging in an at-length discussion of flatulence and its place in the interactive arts. Enjoy?
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story