Diablo 3 patch 2.0.2 is live in North America, rolling out alongside a temporary 50 percent XP bonus for players.
According to a post on Battle.net, the bonus XP applies to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game and ends March 24, 2014.
Patch 2.0.2's primary focus is on squashing bugs in Diablo 3's recent 2.0.1 update.
Press play above to see an eight-minute video from Blizzard Entertainment community manager Stephanie "Lylirra" Johnson, in which she walks through each of the features that arrived in 2.0.1. Those include the Paragon Leveling system, which allow each account's characters to contribute to a single Paragon level; Loot 2.0, a revamped system that enters the game as the real-money auction house is set to shut down March 18; as well as the game's new difficulty system, skill upgrades, clan and community features.
The first expansion to Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls, is headed to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game March 25. You can purchase Reaper of Souls for $39.99 or grab the $79.99 Collector's Edition, which includes a disc-based copy, a making of Blu-Ray/DVD set and more.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?