Diablo 3 patch 2.0.2 is live in North America, rolling out alongside a temporary 50 percent XP bonus for players.
According to a post on Battle.net, the bonus XP applies to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game and ends March 24, 2014.
Patch 2.0.2's primary focus is on squashing bugs in Diablo 3's recent 2.0.1 update.
Press play above to see an eight-minute video from Blizzard Entertainment community manager Stephanie "Lylirra" Johnson, in which she walks through each of the features that arrived in 2.0.1. Those include the Paragon Leveling system, which allow each account's characters to contribute to a single Paragon level; Loot 2.0, a revamped system that enters the game as the real-money auction house is set to shut down March 18; as well as the game's new difficulty system, skill upgrades, clan and community features.
The first expansion to Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls, is headed to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game March 25. You can purchase Reaper of Souls for $39.99 or grab the $79.99 Collector's Edition, which includes a disc-based copy, a making of Blu-Ray/DVD set and more.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming