Diablo 3 patch 2.0.2 is live in North America, rolling out alongside a temporary 50 percent XP bonus for players.
According to a post on Battle.net, the bonus XP applies to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game and ends March 24, 2014.
Patch 2.0.2's primary focus is on squashing bugs in Diablo 3's recent 2.0.1 update.
Press play above to see an eight-minute video from Blizzard Entertainment community manager Stephanie "Lylirra" Johnson, in which she walks through each of the features that arrived in 2.0.1. Those include the Paragon Leveling system, which allow each account's characters to contribute to a single Paragon level; Loot 2.0, a revamped system that enters the game as the real-money auction house is set to shut down March 18; as well as the game's new difficulty system, skill upgrades, clan and community features.
The first expansion to Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls, is headed to the Mac and Windows PC versions of the game March 25. You can purchase Reaper of Souls for $39.99 or grab the $79.99 Collector's Edition, which includes a disc-based copy, a making of Blu-Ray/DVD set and more.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?