Sqaure Enix has set up an online survey asking for fan feedback on the Kingdom Hearts franchise as well as details on what kind of pre-order incentives and features they want to see attached to future series titles.
In addition to standard questions about what platforms and game genres players prefer, the survey askes what pre-order and collector's edition incentives they would be interested in. The survey also gauges players' experience with the Kingdom Hearts series, asking which game brought players into the franchise and which one was their favorite, as well as what Disney-related elements players did or did not like in previous games. Specific questions ask which in-game Disney worlds and which characters are the most appealing.
More questions go on to ask how challenged players feel by Kingdom Hearts' gameplay, and whether they are more of a fan of developer Square Enix or Disney.
Kingdom Hearts 3, will has long been rumored to be in development, was officially announced at E3 2013. The title is slated to hit PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at an unspecified date. Last fall, the company published Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, a remastered compilation of the original 2002 Kingdom Hearts and DS titles Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for PlayStation 3.
This year, Square Enix will release Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, which includes Kingdom Hearts 2, DS title Kingdom Hearts re: Coded and PlayStation Portable title and series prequel Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
- On Patreon support
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me senpai!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall