Developer 22Cans will share more details next week on the next update to the Windows PC beta of its god game Godus, studio head Peter Molyneux confirmed with Polygon this morning.
Molyneux said that for the past few months, 22Cans has been hard at work on a major update for Godus. This update will include "hundreds" of tweaks, including new features and refinements to existing ones.
The update will be released as soon as 22Cans fixes five remaining crash bugs, with Molyneux pegging the fix day as "probably next Tuesday."
"Being part of early access has been an incredible learning experience, and I hope this update justifies the wait that people have had to endure," Molyneux said.
The beta for Kickstarter-funded Godus launched last September through Steam Early Access. The development team has been quiet for a few months, with the most recent details coming from Molyneux in Feb. regarding the game's monetization system. He stated the in-game store won't be open to players until they are deemed ready as part of a monetization model "that hasn't existed before."
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?