Major League Baseball Advanced Media's R.B.I. Baseball 14 will launch on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April 10, with the iOS and Android versions being released on the same day, according to a tweet from ESPN's sports business reporter, Darren Rovell.
MLBAM has set its release date for R.B.I. Baseball. PS3 & Xbox 360 hits April 10, same for iOS and Android versions.— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) March 7, 2014
The developer had announced in January that the newest entry in the long-dormant video game series would be released this spring on both "current- and next-gen consoles and smartphones and tablet." Rovell's tweet did not mention a PS4 or Xbox One version.
Little is known about the title, with its official website only offering the opportunity to sign up to receive the latest news.
will be the first console game produced by MLB Advanced Media, which is a partnership between the owners of all 30 MLB teams and serves as the league's interactive division. We have reached out to MLB Advanced Media for confirmation on the game's release date.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month