Nintendo's Wii U and 3DS eShops will undergo "extended maintenance" from 4 to 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 13, according to the company's service page.
Maintenance typically takes place for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS every Monday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET. During the aforementioned time on March 13, some services are expected to be "intermittently unavailable."
Nintendo 3DS players will also be unable to access online play, rankings and other online services for Pokemon X and Y from March 10, 8 p.m. ET to March 11, 10 a.m. ET.
Maintenance schedules are available on Nintendo's website.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.