Nintendo's Wii U and 3DS eShops will undergo "extended maintenance" from 4 to 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 13, according to the company's service page.
Maintenance typically takes place for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS every Monday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET. During the aforementioned time on March 13, some services are expected to be "intermittently unavailable."
Nintendo 3DS players will also be unable to access online play, rankings and other online services for Pokemon X and Y from March 10, 8 p.m. ET to March 11, 10 a.m. ET.
Maintenance schedules are available on Nintendo's website.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?