It's April Fools' Day, a time when video gamers know to have their heads on a swivel for inevitable pranks. And that describes Guild Wars 2's approach to the day, too, bringing bobble-headed characters to the game today.
You can see big-head mode Guild Wars 2 in action in this vine, but a news release promises the oversized noggins will greet players who log in today.
"As players trounce through Tyria, they will have their own heavy-headed character and get the chance to see their friends and foes as bobble heads as well."
Guild Wars 2 has a slew of new features — real ones — on the way April 15, including an enhanced "wardrobe" system that expands character customization options, plus more changes to balance out the game, improve social play and more.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Here's the opening to that Bayonetta anime they've been talking about forever
- Learn how to copy, and know when to steal