When Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie arrive on PlayStation Vita, they'll include characters from developer Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet series and Tearaway, Hello Games' Alex Wiltshire revealed today on the PlayStation Blog.
Both games will run at 60 frames per second, just like their console and PC counterparts, according to Wiltshire. Joe Danger will include 84 levels with 25 playable characters and content from the expanded Director's Cut and Laborarory stages. Joe Danger 2 will have 85 levels, 35 playable characters and content from the Undead Movie pack, which was originally released as downloadable content for the PlayStation 3 version.
The handheld ports, created in collaboration with developer Four Door Lemon, will ship with online leaderboards and trophies. According to a comment on the post from Wiltshire, both games will be sold separately.
For more on Hello Games, be sure to read the story of the Christmas 2013 flood and the studio's rebuilding efforts.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth