Arma 3's Zeus DLC, which sets players in the role of game master and allows them to control and change the conditions of online multiplayer combat, is now available, developer Bohemia Interactive announced.
Players will own Arma 3 will find the DLC automatically added to their Steam Library.
The free DLC, announced two months ago, gives players the opportunity to curate battles on the fly. In Zeus mode, players will view the battlefield from above, create new scenarios – such as adding in weather or new music — and alter other conditions between players in real-time.
Zeus includes its own Game Master mode, but is also playable with other Arma 3 modes, including Coop, Team Death Match, Sector Control and player-created scenarios.
Bohemia will host an Arma 3 Zeus livestream this Saturday, April 12 to show off the DLC and invite Arma 3 community members to participate in a few sessions with them. The stream begins at 1 p.m. ET and is viewable through the Arma 3 Twitch channel.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- GameStop has a plan to give The Last of Us owners half off of the Remastered edition