Arma 3's Zeus DLC, which sets players in the role of game master and allows them to control and change the conditions of online multiplayer combat, is now available, developer Bohemia Interactive announced.
Players will own Arma 3 will find the DLC automatically added to their Steam Library.
The free DLC, announced two months ago, gives players the opportunity to curate battles on the fly. In Zeus mode, players will view the battlefield from above, create new scenarios – such as adding in weather or new music — and alter other conditions between players in real-time.
Zeus includes its own Game Master mode, but is also playable with other Arma 3 modes, including Coop, Team Death Match, Sector Control and player-created scenarios.
Bohemia will host an Arma 3 Zeus livestream this Saturday, April 12 to show off the DLC and invite Arma 3 community members to participate in a few sessions with them. The stream begins at 1 p.m. ET and is viewable through the Arma 3 Twitch channel.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4