During a backers-only, pre-PAX East event in Boston, Star Citizen creator Chris Roberts presented a demo of the game's Dogfighting Module.
Star Citizen is Roberts Space Industries' crowd-funded, sandbox space exploration game. During the presentation, Roberts demonstrated how to fly the game's ship and take out oncoming enemies. The Dogfighting Module will feature five game modes, such as Battle Royale and Capture the Shore for competitive gaming and ranked matches.
Roberts Space Industries announced the backers-only presentation last month.You can watch the full event, including the demo and behind-the-scenes look at the game, in the video above.
Star Citizen is expected to launch for Windows PC next year.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order