During a backers-only, pre-PAX East event in Boston, Star Citizen creator Chris Roberts presented a demo of the game's Dogfighting Module.
Star Citizen is Roberts Space Industries' crowd-funded, sandbox space exploration game. During the presentation, Roberts demonstrated how to fly the game's ship and take out oncoming enemies. The Dogfighting Module will feature five game modes, such as Battle Royale and Capture the Shore for competitive gaming and ranked matches.
Roberts Space Industries announced the backers-only presentation last month.You can watch the full event, including the demo and behind-the-scenes look at the game, in the video above.
Star Citizen is expected to launch for Windows PC next year.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse