Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One in September. And it will be Kinect-enabled.
Joystiq reports that the indie oddity will use Kinect to let players chug actual soda in real life to complete the game's challenges. Various levels exclusive to Xbox One, such as "Drinking Soda Through Time," will also be included.
The game's creator, Will Brierly, confirmed that the game will run at 60 frames per second with 1080p native resolution. "It's important," he told Joystiq. "We need a pixel perfect experience with complete fluid dynamics."
Also included in the release is Vivian Clark, an abstract, stream-of-consciousness platformer.
For more on Soda Drinker Pro see our page for the game.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites