Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One in September. And it will be Kinect-enabled.
Joystiq reports that the indie oddity will use Kinect to let players chug actual soda in real life to complete the game's challenges. Various levels exclusive to Xbox One, such as "Drinking Soda Through Time," will also be included.
The game's creator, Will Brierly, confirmed that the game will run at 60 frames per second with 1080p native resolution. "It's important," he told Joystiq. "We need a pixel perfect experience with complete fluid dynamics."
Also included in the release is Vivian Clark, an abstract, stream-of-consciousness platformer.
For more on Soda Drinker Pro see our page for the game.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?