Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One in September. And it will be Kinect-enabled.
Joystiq reports that the indie oddity will use Kinect to let players chug actual soda in real life to complete the game's challenges. Various levels exclusive to Xbox One, such as "Drinking Soda Through Time," will also be included.
The game's creator, Will Brierly, confirmed that the game will run at 60 frames per second with 1080p native resolution. "It's important," he told Joystiq. "We need a pixel perfect experience with complete fluid dynamics."
Also included in the release is Vivian Clark, an abstract, stream-of-consciousness platformer.
For more on Soda Drinker Pro see our page for the game.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- A cool new FPS game for Google Play
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gun Game Tips
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Destiny Beta
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4