Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One in September. And it will be Kinect-enabled.
Joystiq reports that the indie oddity will use Kinect to let players chug actual soda in real life to complete the game's challenges. Various levels exclusive to Xbox One, such as "Drinking Soda Through Time," will also be included.
The game's creator, Will Brierly, confirmed that the game will run at 60 frames per second with 1080p native resolution. "It's important," he told Joystiq. "We need a pixel perfect experience with complete fluid dynamics."
Also included in the release is Vivian Clark, an abstract, stream-of-consciousness platformer.
For more on Soda Drinker Pro see our page for the game.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31