2D fighting game BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will launch on the PlayStation Vita as a retail and digital release on June 24, Aksys Games announced.
The handheld version features all playable characters from last month's PlayStation 3 release, along with an additional story, an enhanced Abyss Mode and a recap of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the franchise's cast, while established characters have been redesigned, rebalanced and given updated moves.
It features several modes, such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival and more. The fighting title also introduces rebalancing updates, updated mechanics and revamped networking capabilities. Originally released to Japanese arcades in November 2012, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is the third game in the Blazblue series and follows the events of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development