2D fighting game BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will launch on the PlayStation Vita as a retail and digital release on June 24, Aksys Games announced.
The handheld version features all playable characters from last month's PlayStation 3 release, along with an additional story, an enhanced Abyss Mode and a recap of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the franchise's cast, while established characters have been redesigned, rebalanced and given updated moves.
It features several modes, such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival and more. The fighting title also introduces rebalancing updates, updated mechanics and revamped networking capabilities. Originally released to Japanese arcades in November 2012, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is the third game in the Blazblue series and follows the events of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)