Roll7's side-scrolling skateboarding game, OlliOlli, is expected to launch July 22 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC, director Simon Bennett told Den of Geek at PAX East.
"We are looking at July 22nd," Bennett told the publication.
We've contacted the developer for more information and will update accordingly.
Last month, Roll7 announced that OlliOlli was slated for launch on Linux, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC this summer. BlitWorks, which worked on PlayStation ports for Spelunky and Fez, is responsible for the game's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 editions. Hotline Miami publisher Devolver Digital will publish the PC ports.
OlliOlli launched for PlayStation Vita in January; its deal for Vita exclusivity is expected to end this summer. Bennett previously told Polygon that the PS3 and PS4 editions will be "very similar" to the PlayStation Vita edition, but with one major addition.
For more on OlliOlli, check out our review.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'