Telltale's games have gotten a little saucy, thanks to a fan-made hack that manipulates characters into moving outside of their usual range.
A video of the mod first appeared as part of Telltale's Fables-based episodic game, The Wolf Among Us. The clip features protagonist Bigby dancing without a care as his companions continue on with business as usual. Another gif, posted by Telltale director and senior cinematic artist Nick Herman on Twitter, features characters from The Walking Dead with similar intentions.
A Telltale representative told Kotaku that the modification was made using existing animation assets from Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business