Hitman Go, Square Enix Montreal's turn-based puzzle game, arrived on iOS today for $4.99, and Square Enix released a trailer to celebrate.
Check out the video above to see the game's diorama-like style, which places Agent 47 and his adversaries on board game-inspired levels. Alongside the series longstanding protagonist, Hitman Go also includes his established stealth tools like disguises, distractions and hiding spots and will allow players to complete levels with stealth or force.
You can download Hitman Go in the iOS App Store and play it on iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch fifth generation and newer devices. For more on the game, be sure to read our interview with its developers from PAX East 2014.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)