Hitman Go, Square Enix Montreal's turn-based puzzle game, arrived on iOS today for $4.99, and Square Enix released a trailer to celebrate.
Check out the video above to see the game's diorama-like style, which places Agent 47 and his adversaries on board game-inspired levels. Alongside the series longstanding protagonist, Hitman Go also includes his established stealth tools like disguises, distractions and hiding spots and will allow players to complete levels with stealth or force.
You can download Hitman Go in the iOS App Store and play it on iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch fifth generation and newer devices. For more on the game, be sure to read our interview with its developers from PAX East 2014.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?