Hitman Go, Square Enix Montreal's turn-based puzzle game, arrived on iOS today for $4.99, and Square Enix released a trailer to celebrate.
Check out the video above to see the game's diorama-like style, which places Agent 47 and his adversaries on board game-inspired levels. Alongside the series longstanding protagonist, Hitman Go also includes his established stealth tools like disguises, distractions and hiding spots and will allow players to complete levels with stealth or force.
You can download Hitman Go in the iOS App Store and play it on iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch fifth generation and newer devices. For more on the game, be sure to read our interview with its developers from PAX East 2014.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21