The Suicide Squad shows up in Batman: Assault on Arkham, a feature-length animated film based on the Arkham Asylum series of video games.
Kevin Conroy, Batman's voice in the first two games of that series (and in Batman: The Animated Series) stars in the lead role. Several mainstays reprise their voice roles, including Troy Baker as the Joker (his role in Batman: Arkham Origins, as well as Injustice: Gods Among Us); CCH Pounder as Amanda Waller (her role in Origins as well the Justice League animated series); and Martin Jarvis as Alfred Pennyworth (also his role in Origins and City).
The screenplay is by Heath Corson, who also wrote the screenplay adaptation for Justice League: War, another direct-to-video animated feature that was released in February. The film is not yet rated, but it will be released both on blu-ray disc and digitally.
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game