The board's listing does not offer release date information but does mention the game's alcohol references, animated blood, language, partial nudity, sexual themes and violence. The original release initially launched in Japan and North America in 2008, and Europe in 2009. Persona 4: Golden, a revamped remake for the PlayStation Vita, launched in Japan and North America in 2012, and Europe in 2013.
Atlus announced in February that Persona 5 will launch in North America for PS3 in 2015. The company also revealed that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also see a western release.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support