The board's listing does not offer release date information but does mention the game's alcohol references, animated blood, language, partial nudity, sexual themes and violence. The original release initially launched in Japan and North America in 2008, and Europe in 2009. Persona 4: Golden, a revamped remake for the PlayStation Vita, launched in Japan and North America in 2012, and Europe in 2013.
Atlus announced in February that Persona 5 will launch in North America for PS3 in 2015. The company also revealed that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also see a western release.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?