The board's listing does not offer release date information but does mention the game's alcohol references, animated blood, language, partial nudity, sexual themes and violence. The original release initially launched in Japan and North America in 2008, and Europe in 2009. Persona 4: Golden, a revamped remake for the PlayStation Vita, launched in Japan and North America in 2012, and Europe in 2013.
Atlus announced in February that Persona 5 will launch in North America for PS3 in 2015. The company also revealed that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also see a western release.
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Girl's Club video review: Just wanna have fun
- Never back a Kickstarter without a programmer (and other tips for not losing your money)
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward