Repackaged versions of a few 2013 titles including Saints Row 4 and Dead Island: Riptide are on their way to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, if listings on some Amazon sites in Europe are accurate, Official Xbox Magazine U.K. reports.
Amazon Germany lists a Game of the Century Edition for Saints Row 4 on PS3 and Xbox 360. The package includes more than 20 downloadable add-ons, and according to Amazon, it will cost €29.99 and be available May 9. Saints Row 4 publisher Deep Silver previously released a variety of special editions for the game, including the Commander in Chief Edition, Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition and Game of the Generation Edition. The open-world action title was originally released last August.
A Complete Edition of Dead Island: Riptide is available now on Amazon France; it was rated by Pan European Game Information for a March 21 launch. Priced at €19.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360, the re-release consists of the game itself, the Fashion Victim DLC and the Survivor Pack DLC. Riptide, which launched last April, is the follow-up to 2011's Dead Island. Also listed on Amazon France is the Dead Island Double Pack, which includes the aforementioned Complete Edition of Riptide as well as the original Dead Island on PS3 and Xbox 360. According to Amazon, it will be released April 24 for €29.99.
Amazon U.K. lists a Complete Edition of F1 2013, the Formula 1 racing game that launched in October, for £24.85 on PS3 and Xbox 360. That package, which Amazon says will be available May 23, comes with classic cars from the 1980s and 1990s as well as classic tracks.
We've reached out to Namco Bandai, the European publisher for F1 2013, as well as Dead Island and Saints Row publisher Deep Silver, for more details. We'll update this article with any information we receive.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Twitch Plays Pokémon starting Pokémon X on July 27 thanks to modded 3DS
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Tell Us Your Story
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today