The 10th annual Games for Health conference will be held in Boston June 18-20 and include a keynote from a developer of Papo & Yo, organizers announced today.
The conference, which is dedicated to exploring the intersection of games and health, will corral developers and health professionals and offer sessions, keynotes and more than 60 speakers.
Vander Caballero, creative director at developer We Are Minority, will present a keynote to discuss creating Papo & Yo, a game about alcoholism and abuse. Caballero will also discuss Silent Enemy, the studio's upcoming iPad game about bullying.
Organizers will also hold the fourth annual Games for Health Europe Conference in Utrecht, Netherlands, Oct. 27-28. You can learn more about both conferences at the official Games for Health website. For more on Caballero, be sure to read Polygon's feature.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?