Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes' previously platform-exclusive missions will become cross-platform offerings May 1 in Japan, series creator Hideo Kojima announced during a recent Japanese language webcast.
Kojima's personal assistant reiterated on Twitter that the Xbox-exclusive "Jamais Vu" mission, which follows the cyborg ninja Raiden, and the PlayStation-exclusive "Deja Vu" mission, which features PSOne-era Snake, will be available to download on their rival platforms.
We've reached out to Konami to see if the content will follow a similar path in other geographical regions and will update this article with more information as we have it.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)