Watch Dogs, Ubisoft Montreal's upcoming open-world game overflowing with futuristic technology, serves as the inspiration for the capsule collection, a 12-piece men's clothing line from Frank & Oak.
According to the capsule collection's official site, the clothing line consists of "minimal menswear that blurs the lines between fashion, art, and technology." It includes four t-shirts ($32 each), canvas pants ($65), long-sleeved shirts, a henley and a hoodie ($42-$65), a duffle bag ($115), a hat ($35) and two collared shirts ($55 each).
Watch Dogs is scheduled for a May 27 release on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC with a Wii U version to follow. For more on the game, be sure to read our recent hands-on impressions and interview with developers. Press play below to learn from Watch Dogs' developers why it was delayed from its original 2013 release date and how that helped the game.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9