Watch Dogs, Ubisoft Montreal's upcoming open-world game overflowing with futuristic technology, serves as the inspiration for the capsule collection, a 12-piece men's clothing line from Frank & Oak.
According to the capsule collection's official site, the clothing line consists of "minimal menswear that blurs the lines between fashion, art, and technology." It includes four t-shirts ($32 each), canvas pants ($65), long-sleeved shirts, a henley and a hoodie ($42-$65), a duffle bag ($115), a hat ($35) and two collared shirts ($55 each).
Watch Dogs is scheduled for a May 27 release on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC with a Wii U version to follow. For more on the game, be sure to read our recent hands-on impressions and interview with developers. Press play below to learn from Watch Dogs' developers why it was delayed from its original 2013 release date and how that helped the game.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!