PlayStation Plus members in North America will be able to download free copies of games such as Limbo and Skullgirls Encore next month as part of May's Instant Game Collection, senior community specialist Kristine Steimer announced via the PlayStation Blog.
PlayStation 4 owners can pick up Stick It to The Man, previously released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Steam. The game follows hard hat tester Ray, who discovers an arm sticking out of his brain after a strange accident. With his new appendage, Ray can read the minds of others. The game was announced for PlayStation 4 and Wii U earlier this month.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, Puppeteer and Skullgirls Encore will be available via PlayStation 3. 2D fighting game Skullgirls Encore is a re-release of the original Skullgirls, while Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 uses Konami's Fox Engine to power its physics, player AI and more. Side-scrolling platformer Puppeteer, released last year, put players in charge of a boy-turned-puppet named Kutaro. After his head is eaten by the Moon Bear King, players can pick up replacements to gain special abilities.
For Vita owners, the Instant Collection is offering Limbo and Surge Deluxe. Puzzle-platformer Limbo follows a young boy searching for his sister, while Surge Deluxe is a colorful puzzle game in which players chain blocks to achieve color combos and clear each screen.
For a look at the May lineup, watch the trailer below. The European lineup, which includes games such as PayDay 2 and Muramasa Rebirth, was announced yesterday.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine