Avalanche Studios' Mad Max has been delayed to 2015, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today alongside the release of a new trailer that offers a glimpse at how vehicles can be used in the Wasteland as full-throttle weapons.
Mad Max Magnum Opus is being released alongside logos for custom automotive team West Coast Customs, who have teamed up with Warner Bros. to recreate these vehicles and bring them to the real world. You can watch the automotive specialist team build the Mad Max Magnum Opus on Fox Sports 2 come April 27 and April 29.
This Mad Max release was first announced during Sony's E3 2013 press briefing. The game is being made at Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Check out our preview of the game for more details.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?