Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, a side-scrolling puzzle platformer starring a Mudokon named Abe, was released in 1997 for PlayStation and Windows PC. New 'n' Tasty will launch for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita for $29.99. According to the post, news on other platforms is still to come. An definitive release date has not been revealed, though developer Just Add Water plans to announce a date before E3 2014.
According to the post, their progress on New 'n' Tasty includes evolving the way the game's creatures will behave and interact.
"It's now an altogether smarter, more exciting experience," the post reads. "We've tweaked and refined the level design to make the whole game flow better than it ever has and we've been pushing the cut-scenes to ensure that our rich storytelling remains very much at the forefront of it all.
"We know you, our biggest fans, are eager to play the game, and we're doubly eager to share it with you — but we just need a few more weeks to get it exactly where we want it to be."
For a look at the game, check out the trailer below.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes