"Guns blazing" takes on new meaning with the marijuana-themed camouflage pattern that Call of Duty: Ghosts is now selling over Xbox Live.
The "Blunt Force" customization option covers a player's weapon with a marijuana leaf skin. The emblem also pops up as a player's targeting reticle, and it can be worn as patch. It's $1.99, along with five other customization packs.
If the pun wasn't clear enough, here is its official description: "Deliver chronic lethality when you customize with the new Blunt Force Personalization Pack, complete with all-new themed camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background."
Noted hemp enthusiast Snoop Dogg lent his voice to another customization pack dropping this week in the "MP Announcer Package," wherein he narrates the action.
Call of Duty: Ghosts already is rated M for Mature, with a "drug reference" content descriptor, from the ESRB, so the overt inclusion of marijuana symbology would not change the game's classification in North America.
The customization pack is one of several new DLC offerings Call of Duty: Ghosts made available this week, including the return of John "Soap" McTavish, who appeared in all three versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. McTavish is available as a multiplayer skin for $3.99.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?