"Guns blazing" takes on new meaning with the marijuana-themed camouflage pattern that Call of Duty: Ghosts is now selling over Xbox Live.
The "Blunt Force" customization option covers a player's weapon with a marijuana leaf skin. The emblem also pops up as a player's targeting reticle, and it can be worn as patch. It's $1.99, along with five other customization packs.
If the pun wasn't clear enough, here is its official description: "Deliver chronic lethality when you customize with the new Blunt Force Personalization Pack, complete with all-new themed camo, reticle, patch, playercard and background."
Noted hemp enthusiast Snoop Dogg lent his voice to another customization pack dropping this week in the "MP Announcer Package," wherein he narrates the action.
Call of Duty: Ghosts already is rated M for Mature, with a "drug reference" content descriptor, from the ESRB, so the overt inclusion of marijuana symbology would not change the game's classification in North America.
The customization pack is one of several new DLC offerings Call of Duty: Ghosts made available this week, including the return of John "Soap" McTavish, who appeared in all three versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. McTavish is available as a multiplayer skin for $3.99.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31