Madden NFL 15, this year's installment in EA Tiburon's annual football franchise, will arrive in North America August 26, Electronic Arts announced today.
The game, which will be available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, will be available August 29 in the European Union.
According to an EA press release, Madden NFL 15 will include "the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history." The game will also add a new "broadcast presentation," which will include new camera angles as well as pre-game and halftime features.
EA will once again let fans vote the for the player on the cover, and further details will be available May 8 at 8 p.m. ET during the NFL Draft on ESPN and the NFL Network.
To celebrate the release date announcement, EA released a 30-second trailer starring Luke Kuechly, the Carolina Panthers' defensive player of the year. The trailer teases Kuechly's digital transformation, which the trailer implies will be revealed in June.
More from Polygon
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?