Madden NFL 15, this year's installment in EA Tiburon's annual football franchise, will arrive in North America August 26, Electronic Arts announced today.
The game, which will be available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, will be available August 29 in the European Union.
According to an EA press release, Madden NFL 15 will include "the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history." The game will also add a new "broadcast presentation," which will include new camera angles as well as pre-game and halftime features.
EA will once again let fans vote the for the player on the cover, and further details will be available May 8 at 8 p.m. ET during the NFL Draft on ESPN and the NFL Network.
To celebrate the release date announcement, EA released a 30-second trailer starring Luke Kuechly, the Carolina Panthers' defensive player of the year. The trailer teases Kuechly's digital transformation, which the trailer implies will be revealed in June.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31