Blizzard Entertainment's Reaper of Recipes challenge is underway, asking Diablo fans to design "a meal fit for any demon-fighting hero," according to a post today on Battle.net.
The contest is a collaboration between Blizzard and kierpanda from Eat Game Live, a blog dedicated to what "happens when you let a gamer into the kitchen." Blizzard featured her Reaper of Soles recipe (that's the black sesame crusted sole over stir fry that you can see above) on Battle.net earlier this year.
Culinary warriors can submit their creations to an email address available through the link above. Blizzard will send "the most creative, tasty, and aptly-named recipes" to kierpanda, who will choose her favorite to feature on Eat Game Live. The winner will also receive copy of Diablo 3 Collector's Edition, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition and copies of the Book of Cain and Book of Tyrael.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes