Blizzard Entertainment's Reaper of Recipes challenge is underway, asking Diablo fans to design "a meal fit for any demon-fighting hero," according to a post today on Battle.net.
The contest is a collaboration between Blizzard and kierpanda from Eat Game Live, a blog dedicated to what "happens when you let a gamer into the kitchen." Blizzard featured her Reaper of Soles recipe (that's the black sesame crusted sole over stir fry that you can see above) on Battle.net earlier this year.
Culinary warriors can submit their creations to an email address available through the link above. Blizzard will send "the most creative, tasty, and aptly-named recipes" to kierpanda, who will choose her favorite to feature on Eat Game Live. The winner will also receive copy of Diablo 3 Collector's Edition, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition and copies of the Book of Cain and Book of Tyrael.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down