Below, Capybara Games' "roguelike-like" in development for Xbox One, will be playable at PAX East 2014, according to a blog post on the developer's official site.
"Well, for the first time ever, players will have a chance to dive into the depths of Below," the post reads. "Sit down, put on a pair of headphones, pick up a controller and explore, survive, discover ... and then probably die."
Just as they did last year, Capy and Double Fine Productions will share a booth at PAX East. A "nearly final version" of Capy's upcoming time-bending shooter, Super Time Force, will be playable at Microsoft's booth.
Capy revealed Below at E3 2013. For more on the game and its "brutal but fair" combat, be sure to read Polygon's interview with Capy's Nathan Vella, conducted in the wake of its debut. You can also learn more about the scope of the studio's largest game in our GDC 2014 interview.
PAX East 2014 will take place April 11-13 in Boston, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes