Tekken Tag Tournament 2 has been added to the roster for the 2014 Evo fighting games tournament, event organizers announced last night.
During the last episode of iPlayWinner's The Fray, Evo co-founder Joey "Mr. Wizard" Cuellar announced the game's addition. This brings the current Evo roster up to eight games, including BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Killer Instinct, The King of Fighters 13, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Ultra Street Fighter 4.
Evo welcomes back Tekken Tag Tournament 2 into the lineup!— Evo (@evo2k) April 4, 2014
Cuellar also revealed that publisher Bandai Namco Games, owner of the Tekken Tag Tournament IP, will be one of the event's sponsors.
Evo 2014 will take place at the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino July 11-13.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer