Viewers should note that the video is compressed. Additionally, CityFlex is eventually disconnected from the game after playing a match with a number of other users. Developer Respawn has previously stated the game's servers will not be turned on until launch.
Bluepoint Games, the studio behind the development of the 360 release, has previously confirmed Titanfall will feature all content from Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game despite the fact that Titanfall will run just above 30 frames per second rather than 60 frames per second, due to hardware differences.
"Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is the true experience: all the maps, modes, pilots, titans, weapons, burn cards, you name it, found in the Xbox One and PC versions," senior producer Daryl Allison wrote. "The game looks great, sounds great, and above all it plays great. There are of course some technical differences that are due to the technical limitations of the hardware — for example, the game runs above 30fps — but rest assured, the intense 6v6 wall-running, titan dropping action is all there."
Titanfall's Xbox 360 version was delayed last month; it was originally slated to launch alongside the Xbox One and PC versions of the game, but was pushed back to March 25 to give Bluepoint "the time they need to put the finishing touches on the current-gen version of the game," according to EA executive vice president Patrick Söderlund.
Titanfall now launches April 8 on Xbox 360. The game received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon when it launched on Xbox One. "Titanfall is the rare game that feels like it came out on top of the few compromises Respawn has had to make," the review reads. "Sliding the spectacle and holy shit moments of an epic campaign among bold, fast multiplayer that steals unlikely elements, Respawn has made them shine like they belonged there all along. Titanfall may not mark the same kind of sea change that Modern Warfare started but the pieces are all there in a game that delivers on its potential as the next big thing."
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible