Gamers looking to snag a deal on an Xbox One can get one of two bundles featuring a free year of Xbox Live from Target, according to the retailer's website.
Players can grab the standard edition bundle featuring Forza Motorsport 5 — introduced early last month — or the Titanfall bundle with a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold for $449.99. Both bundles, in addition to their respective games, feature a console, Kinect, chat headset and one wireless controller.
Target is also running a buy two, get one free promotion for video games, spanning all consoles and including older as well as more recent titles like Titanfall and The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Titanfall bundle has been available for $449.99 through the Microsoft Store since late March and includes just one month of Xbox Live Gold. The standard edition without a voucher for free Xbox Live time is also available through Microsoft for $449.99.
Best Buy is also running a promotion on console accessories. Those who purchase a game — excluding pre-owned games and pre-orders — can snag one gaming accessory at 15 percent off. Consoles covered under the deal include Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?