Gather around the hearth, weary travelers, and let us warm your bones with the rousing tales of the adventures of K'evin.
As we discussed in our Overview of The Elder Scrolls Online's beta test phase, the new MMO lets you craft a character with few restrictions. In Justin's case, that meant he could birth K'evin, a svelte, rogue-ish hero with a penchant for ranged weapons, and an unnatural aversion to melee combat. His other hobbies include making birdhouses for Tamriel's avian population, as well as performing impossible, deadly horse stunts. He's not the hero we need or deserve, but for now, K'evin's the best we've got.
In this Overview, Justin and I dive deep into the subjects that slipped our grasp in Overview the First — topics such as crafting, Player vs. Player content and runic literacy. We also showcase K'evin's unswerving bravery, which helps us get intimately familiar with Elder Scrolls Online's death mechanics.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?