Gather around the hearth, weary travelers, and let us warm your bones with the rousing tales of the adventures of K'evin.
As we discussed in our Overview of The Elder Scrolls Online's beta test phase, the new MMO lets you craft a character with few restrictions. In Justin's case, that meant he could birth K'evin, a svelte, rogue-ish hero with a penchant for ranged weapons, and an unnatural aversion to melee combat. His other hobbies include making birdhouses for Tamriel's avian population, as well as performing impossible, deadly horse stunts. He's not the hero we need or deserve, but for now, K'evin's the best we've got.
In this Overview, Justin and I dive deep into the subjects that slipped our grasp in Overview the First — topics such as crafting, Player vs. Player content and runic literacy. We also showcase K'evin's unswerving bravery, which helps us get intimately familiar with Elder Scrolls Online's death mechanics.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today