Gather around the hearth, weary travelers, and let us warm your bones with the rousing tales of the adventures of K'evin.
As we discussed in our Overview of The Elder Scrolls Online's beta test phase, the new MMO lets you craft a character with few restrictions. In Justin's case, that meant he could birth K'evin, a svelte, rogue-ish hero with a penchant for ranged weapons, and an unnatural aversion to melee combat. His other hobbies include making birdhouses for Tamriel's avian population, as well as performing impossible, deadly horse stunts. He's not the hero we need or deserve, but for now, K'evin's the best we've got.
In this Overview, Justin and I dive deep into the subjects that slipped our grasp in Overview the First — topics such as crafting, Player vs. Player content and runic literacy. We also showcase K'evin's unswerving bravery, which helps us get intimately familiar with Elder Scrolls Online's death mechanics.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?