An update headed to the Xbox One's YouTube app tomorrow, April 8, will allow users to publish video captured from Game DVR and edited with Upload Studio directly to the web video service, according to a post on Xbox Wire.
The app's update will also allow Xbox One players to snap YouTube videos, pin individual videos, earn Media Achievements and add YouTube channels to the OneGuide, alongside TV listings and app channels.
Microsoft will also bring a GoPro channel to the Xbox 360 tomorrow for Xbox Live Gold subscribers. To celebrate the app's launch, GoPro is releasing two videos — one about a basketball trick shot and the other about a snowmobile jump — that will be available exclusively on the channel for week.
"The GoPro channel app will bring the best of GoPro originally produced and user-generated content into the homes of millions of Xbox Live Gold customers," said Adam Dornbusch, head of content distribution at GoPro. "We're excited to launch with exclusive content for early adopters of the app and stoke out the Xbox 360 community with hours of engaging and inspiring GoPro videos through the channel."
The GoPro channel app for Xbox One is expected to launch "this summer." You can see the app in action in a video released alongside Microsoft's January 2014 GoPro app announcement.
More from Polygon
- Online Vashikaran baba ji in nagaland+91-9950211818
- World Famous Astrologer in america +91-9950211818
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story