Devolver Digital shared a new trailer for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number this morning featuring new gameplay footage and a peek at the characters we'll be encountering as we blast our way through the title.
According to creator Dennis Wedin, the game is the "grand finale" for the series and has been in development in some form since production on the original 2012 Hotline Miami. The game is slated to launch in Q3 2014 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
Hotline Miami 2 will be playable at PAX East this weekend for attendees in the Indie Megatbooth. Polygon will be in attendance covering the show.
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade