Devolver Digital shared a new trailer for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number this morning featuring new gameplay footage and a peek at the characters we'll be encountering as we blast our way through the title.
According to creator Dennis Wedin, the game is the "grand finale" for the series and has been in development in some form since production on the original 2012 Hotline Miami. The game is slated to launch in Q3 2014 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Windows PC.
Hotline Miami 2 will be playable at PAX East this weekend for attendees in the Indie Megatbooth. Polygon will be in attendance covering the show.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)