Patience is a virtue.
If you're one of the folks willing to hold off from indulging in Dark Souls 2 until its reportedly improved PC version launches, your moderation has not been in vain. Across the board, the PC version of the game performs better than its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts, which suffered from a cornucopia of performance and graphical issues at launch last month. On PC, the game's framerate holds steady. Load times are drastically shorter. Water looks wetter.
In this Overview, I go solo to showcase the performance improvements you can expect from the PC version of Dark Souls 2, which launches April 25. I also showcase my unbeatable PvP-focused character build, which is designed entirely around sporting a remarkably fashionable monocle.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26