The Capture Creator will allow players to create four different types of Capture missions — Contend, GTA, Hold and Raid — in Grand Theft Auto Online and then share them with the world through the Rockstar Social Club.
Rockstar released a title update for Grand Theft Auto 5 today that brings the game to version 1.12. The patch includes many of the changes that the company mentioned last week, such as the ability to call Lester and have him get rid of police heat, bonus Rank Points for rating Jobs after completing them and higher payouts for finishing certain Jobs with less than four players.
Future planned updates to GTA Online include "High Life," which will bring in new weapons, clothes, vehicles and options for apartment customization.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How to destroy your enemies as the Monster in Evolve
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP