The Capture Creator will allow players to create four different types of Capture missions — Contend, GTA, Hold and Raid — in Grand Theft Auto Online and then share them with the world through the Rockstar Social Club.
Rockstar released a title update for Grand Theft Auto 5 today that brings the game to version 1.12. The patch includes many of the changes that the company mentioned last week, such as the ability to call Lester and have him get rid of police heat, bonus Rank Points for rating Jobs after completing them and higher payouts for finishing certain Jobs with less than four players.
Future planned updates to GTA Online include "High Life," which will bring in new weapons, clothes, vehicles and options for apartment customization.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Women in the US game industry made 14 percent less than men in 2013, survey says