The Crew, the open-world massively multiplayer online racing game from Ivory Tower and Ubisoft Reflections, is set for release this fall on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
Ubisoft originally unveiled The Crew at E3 2013, and planned to launch it in the first quarter of 2014. But last October, the publisher delayed the racer and Watch Dogs into its 2014-15 fiscal year, which began April 1.
Two editions of The Crew went up for pre-order today, both for the standard retail price of $59.99 and only on consoles. The Limited Edition, which is available at retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart, comes with early unlocks for three cars: the BMW Z4, Dodge Ram SRT 10 and Mini Cooper S. Each vehicle includes its own set of more than a dozen custom and performance parts, as well as 10,000 Crew Credits.
The Muscle Edition of The Crew is exclusive to GameStop. Its pre-order bonus consists of everything from the Limited Edition, along with the 2015 Ford Mustang and associated parts.
You can check out the first gameplay trailer for The Crew below, and read more about the game in our new preview.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell