Black Desert has a uniquely detailed character creation system, and a video released this week on the Black Desert Online YouTube channel shows just how customizable characters can be.
South Korean developer Pearl Abyss is creating the massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Black Desert will feature a sandbox-styled world with its own weather system and the character creation system in the video above. According to its official Korean language Facebook page, the game's second closed beta begins April 22 in South Korea, but the MMORPG hasn't been announced for a Western release.
Press play above to see the detailed character creation system in action. You can also see the environments of Black Desert in the video below.
Update: A previous version of this article referred to the Black Desert Online YouTube channel as the game's official channel. We've updated the article to reflect the fan-based YouTube channel's name and regret the error.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)