Black Desert has a uniquely detailed character creation system, and a video released this week on the Black Desert Online YouTube channel shows just how customizable characters can be.
South Korean developer Pearl Abyss is creating the massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Black Desert will feature a sandbox-styled world with its own weather system and the character creation system in the video above. According to its official Korean language Facebook page, the game's second closed beta begins April 22 in South Korea, but the MMORPG hasn't been announced for a Western release.
Press play above to see the detailed character creation system in action. You can also see the environments of Black Desert in the video below.
Update: A previous version of this article referred to the Black Desert Online YouTube channel as the game's official channel. We've updated the article to reflect the fan-based YouTube channel's name and regret the error.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?